Saturday, May 30, 2009

Twins New Logo - update

Well, it is Saturday, so it only makes sense that the Star Tribune breaks the story that I first reported on here on Tuesday.

They have a picture of the full updated logo, and while it is still obvious to the keen observer that it is an updated logo, it is not as big of a change as I would have expected after making my initial report on the two letters shown during the broadcast.

Of course, there was no mention of this blog or the fact that it was first mentioned here on Tuesday, but oh well. LaVelle E. Neal III is a great reporter and does a great job with the Twins, and I'm sure that if he used the information on this site at all for this report, he would have mentioned it.

The full logo is below, with a comparison to the old one.


Like I initially guessed, the end result is an "edgier", pointier logo.

No comments: