Saturday, September 1, 2007

NFL Problems


Well...I knew that this was too good to be true. As soon as I showed an interest in the NFL again, things got pretty heavy again.




Rodney Harrison has been suspended by the NFL for 4 games for admitting that he purchased and consumed Human Growth Hormones. Am I the only one that isn't that surprised about this? Anyone that has watched Rodney Harrison the last couple of years can testify that he is absolutely nuts on the field. Not Ray Lewis' "I need to get my team hyped and I'm stoked to be here" kind of nuts but "Hey, I'm going to kill you if you come over the middle and then date your sister after" sort of nuts. He admitted to taking them the past 2 years to recover from his injuries faster but this comment confused me :



"I want to make it clear," Harrison said, "that never once did I take steroids. I did admit to the commissioner that I took a banned substance."



Isn't HGH a form of steriods!? Maybe instead of Sex Education we need to be teaching our kids about sterioids so that when they get older and maybe get in a situation like this, they don't look like an idiot.



The NFL needs to crack down on this and Roger Goodell has a lot of work to do.




Luckily, College football gets into full swing tomorrow. Go Trojans...Go Gophers...and LSU sucks.





Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LSU got the national championship in the bag. USC is playing on borrowed time.