In the last two weeks, we here at Court's Sports have seen some milestones come and go.
- We hit our 1,000th visitor to the site
- Today is our 100th post
- We managed to make it through Johan, Torii AND KG all leaving Minnesota.
We would like to thank you all for supporting our site and coming back week after week. I have finally finished my teaching courses for the year so we will be posting on here much more frequently.
The NBA season is a month from wrapping up and baseball is a month from starting up again. With relatively new teams in Minnesota, we will have a lot to talk about in the next several weeks.
Since today is our 100th post, lets take a look at the number 100 and it's relevance in our society:
- United States has 100 Senators
- Largest denomination of US money is the $100 dollar bill, or "Benjamin"
- The number of tiles in a scrabble set
- 100 episodes, when a tv show is then available to be put into syndication
- WB show "Unhappily Ever After" was only 100 episodes long
- Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points on March 2, 1962
- 2004 World Series...Red Sox defeat the St. Louis Cardinals in the 100th World Series
- LaDanian Tomlinson is the fastest to reach 100 touchdowns in his career
- Ryan Howard, fastest to reach 100 home runs in MLB history
- 100 yards is the minimum yardage on a par 3
So there you go...and here are your links for the day!
- This is potentially the greatest thing that I have ever come across on the internet. It's unfortunate that it was in front of the entire family...but part of me beleives that if I had been part of that family...I would tell that story like it was going out of style.
- You always hate to see the greats pass away. He was the creator of the Terrible Towel and was a great voice for the Steelers.
- We all in Minnesota rememeber the great 2004 season the Timberwolves had. Sam Cassell is a great basketball player and maybe he will help the Celtics. But then again, it could be really devastating for the Celtics' Rajon Rondo. He's played well this year and hopefully Doc Rivers doesn't screw this up.
- SAVE THE SONICS!
- Someone Will!
We'll be back to our regular schedule starting next week. Monday's and Fridays with a middle day thrown in.
Have a great weekend!