Friday, July 20, 2007

Land O' Links

LA Times columnist and frequent Around the Horn guest Bill Plaschke offers a great article on the Michael Vick indictment.



This is a big reason why I still like the Midwest....



You know what....I hate to say I told you so. But for at least...10 years I have been saying that these guys have WAAAAAAY too much power to affect a game. Now the NBA and David Stern will have to pay for their shortcomings.



Who says that the British are boring?



A great post that explains how about 75-80% of Twins fans feel right now by Stick and Ball Guy



Finally, I will be instilling my "Youtube's" of the week :


1. If this doesn't make you smile a little bit...



2. Possibly one of the funniest sequences in this show..."Daddy?...."



3. We were at this game and there are 3 guys that will vouch that I called this as he stepped to the plate...



4. Easily one of the funniest skits they ever did...



That's it guys! Enjoy your weekend and don't let the Twins get you down too much.

No comments: